- Provides free auxiliary aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- qualified sign language interpreters, video remote interpreting or other aids for hearing impaired individuals
- written information in multiple formats including large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, or other formats for visually impaired individuals
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- qualified interpreters or a language line
- information is written in other languages
GNS Surgery Center now offers the latest advance in minimally invasive spine surgery. The Mazor X Stealth™ Edition Robotic Guidance System allows our surgeons to perform less invasive surgical procedures with smaller incisions, faster recovery time and shorter hospital stays, ultimately returning patients to their active lifestyles faster.
Our facility is accredited by Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
GNS Surgery Center partners with a team of expert spine specialists to provide advanced care for back, neck, and spinal disorders.